Thursday, October 3, 2013

Latest Party Dresses Eid 2013 for Women cya Cocomelody

Cocomelody is a stylish fashion brand. Cocomelody is a brand by Ambreen Shamail working since 2012. The brand offers semi-formals, formals and wedding planning wear clothes mostly. It launched Cocomelody Latest purple party dresses Eid 2013 for girls, which had quite stylish designs. These party wear dresses are not only perfect for party wear but for the upcoming eid festivity also. Long t-shirts and frocks. These eye-catching dresses feature nice stone-worked necklines. The brand can be contacted by customers via phone or email.

 Also, it stocks its clothes through many multi-brand stores in the country. Photography is by 3H and makeup is by Mona j. The model is Sadia Faisal. You may get multi-brand stores listed on the Facebook page of Cocomelody. The brand can be contacted for information through the cell phone number and email address provided on Facebook. We have provided the address of Cocomelody’s Facebook page here. You can get all this information from there. Let us see images here below. I enjoyed looking for holiday/prom dresses.

 I keep hoping anytime Zeva is old enough for it that we’ll have fun picking out her dress together, and it will be a big event. I didn’t get that with my Mom. She took me to the lady who made my dress, but she wasn’t excited about it. It wasn’t a big deal for her. I have so many ideas of what her prom and wedding event is going to be like. I look forward to helping her pick out the perfect dress, shoes, makeup, jewelry, and hair style. I think since she’s already a little fashion lover that it’s going to be loads of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment